Lunchtime Slimming Secrets: 10 Golo Diet Lunch Recipes for Rapid...Read More
What is the GOLO Diet Plan?
The GOLO Diet is a weight loss program that was launched in 2009. The Golo Diet’s official website claims that it was developed by a team of dedicated doctors and pharmacist. The diet plan is based on the idea of regaining control of your metabolic health, including making your metabolism more efficient, addressing insulin resistance, and balancing hormones. Here are some key points about the GOLO Diet:
- The Golo Diet involves consuming 1,300 to 1,500 calories per day and taking a dietary supplement called Release.
- The goal is to get healthier without cutting excessive calories, giving up food groups, or eating unhealthy diet foods.
- The supplement release contains zinc, chromium, Banaba leaf extract, and Rhodiola rosea.
- The first element, insulin resistance, appears to be the most important target of the Golo Diet program.
- The company states on its website that the dietary supplement stops weight gain and is able to “reverse insulin resistance” so your body can “release stored fat”
- The diet plan also involves adding 15 minutes of daily exercise to your lifestyle.
It’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise program.