OLIPOP Sodas 101: Sip Your Way to Better Gut Health.
Bubbling with Benefits: OLIPOP Sodas and the Secret to a Happy Tummy
Love soda but hate the sugar and calorie rush? Say goodbye to sugar and calorie worries and Try Olipop Soda. In this Olipop Sodas 101 guide, we’ll take a closer look at what makes Olipop Sodas so special, including their nutritional benefits and some tips on how to incorporate Olipop Sodas into your diet, whether you’re looking for a healthier alternative to traditional sodas or just want to try something new and delicious. So, grab a can of Olipop Soda, and let’s dive in!
Olipop Sodas 101: What Is Olipop Soda?
Olipop is a brand of soda that’s made with natural ingredients and is designed to be healthier than traditional soda. Here’s what you need to know about Olipop Soda:
- Olipop Soda is made with natural ingredients, including prebiotics, botanicals, and plant fiber.
- Regular Soda is usually loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients and Olipop soda is not.
- Olipop Soda is a unique beverage that stands out from other sodas due to its use of prebiotics.
- These types of fiber help to promote healthy digestion by feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- Olipop Soda is a beverage that is not only delicious but also contains natural plant extracts known as botanicals. These botanicals are believed to have various health benefits, we are going to look into all the health benefits of Olipop sodas.
Who Founded Oliop?
David Lester and Ben Goodwin are the co-founders of Olipop, a healthier soda alternative. The two met in the United States and shared a vision of creating a product that could compete with traditional soda brands.
With a background in health and wellness, they wanted to create a soda that not only tasted good but also had actual benefits. After working on another healthy soda product, Obi, in 2017, they launched Olipop.
Their thoughtfully crafted tonic is made with wholesome, hardworking ingredients and is non-GMO, gluten-free, paleo, vegan, and delicious. In summary, Olipop was founded by David Lester and Ben Goodwin, who shared a passion for health and wellness and wanted to create a better-for-you soda option.
Olipop Nutrition Facts
Amazing Nutritional Facts of Olipop Soda
- 9g of Fiber
- 2.5g Sugar (Average).
- 35 to 50 calories (Average).
- Paleo Friendly
- Plant Extracts
OLIPOP Sodas are a delicious and nutritious way to support your gut health. Each can contain only 2-5 grams of sugar and 35-50 calories, making them a guilt-free treat. They are also gluten-free, non-GMO, and Paleo-friendly and contain no artificial sweeteners or flavors. Plus, each can is packed with prebiotics, plant fiber, and other gut-friendly ingredients to help support your digestive health
Are OliPop Sodas Good for You?
If you’re wondering whether Olipop sodas are good for you, the answer is YES!, they are! Let’s take a closer look at what makes Olipop sodas a healthier choice than traditional sodas.
What are the Health Benefits Of Olipop?
Olismart ingredients Cassava Root, Chicory Root, Jerusalem Artichoke, Nopal cactus, Calendula Flower, Kudzu Root, and Marshmallow Root make the Olipop soda unique and keep your health on track. Olipop Soda supports your health in the following areas.
1. Gut Health
2. Weight Loss Management
3. Diabetes Control
1. How Does Olipop Support Digestive Health?
Olipop sodas are a great choice for those looking to support their digestive health. One way Olipop achieves this is through the inclusion of prebiotics, which acts as food for the good bacteria in your gut. By helping these bacteria grow and thrive, prebiotics can lead to better digestion and overall health.
In addition to prebiotics, Olipop also contains natural digestive enzymes that aid in breaking down food and making it easier for your body to absorb nutrients. This can result in less bloating, gas, and discomfort after meals.
Furthermore, Olipop uses only natural ingredients, avoiding artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors that could potentially irritate your digestive system. This commitment to natural ingredients ensures that Olipop is a gentle and effective choice for supporting digestive health.
2. How Olipop Soda Can Aid in Weight Loss?
While Olipop Soda is not a miracle weight loss solution, it can certainly be a helpful addition to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Olipop sodas have fewer calories than traditional sodas. Each can have around 45 calories, which is significantly less than the 150 calories found in many traditional sodas. This makes Olipop sodas a great option for those who are watching their calorie intake.
- Olipop Soda is Low in sugar, Excessive sugar consumption has been linked to weight gain and obesity, making Olipop Soda a better choice for those looking to maintain or lose weight.
- Olipop Soda is infused with prebiotics, Studies have found that prebiotics can reduce body weight and improve insulin sensitivity, making them an excellent addition to any weight management program.
- Botanicals and herbs in Olipop Soda have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can lead to improved metabolic function and weight loss.
By satisfying your cravings for something sweet without the excessive sugar content, Olipop can help you stay on track with your weight loss goals.
Whether you enjoy it on its own, mix it into your favorite mocktail, or use it to add a unique flavor twist to your favorite dishes!
3. Olipop for Diabetes (Supports Sugar Control)
Traditional sodas are notoriously high in sugar, with some containing up to 30 grams of sugar per serving. Olipop sodas, on the other hand, contain just 2-5 grams of sugar per can. This is a significant reduction in sugar content, making Olipop a healthier choice for people with diabetes and for People looking to reduce their sugar intake.
How Does Olipop Have Fiber?
The answer lies in the ingredients. Each can of Olipop contains a blend of 7 unique botanicals, plant fibers, and prebiotics, each hand-picked for their distinct biome-supporting benefits.
Their Official site says that an Olipop can have 9g of Fiber, which is about 32% of your daily recommended intake. One of the main sources of fiber in Olipop is cassava root. Cassava root is a starchy root vegetable that is rich in fiber. It is also a good source of resistant starch, which is a type of fiber that resists digestion and helps to promote healthy gut bacteria.
In addition to cassava root, Olipop also contains other sources of fiber such as chicory root fiber and Jerusalem artichoke.
These fibers are prebiotics, which means that they help to feed the healthy bacteria in your gut. This can help to improve digestion and boost overall gut health.
It’s important to note that Olipop doesn’t use any artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Instead, they use natural sweeteners like stevia and erythritol. This means that you can enjoy the benefits of fiber without the negative effects of added sugars.
How Is Olipop Sweetened?
- Olipop sodas are sweetened with a blend of natural sweeteners and prebiotic fibers to create a delicious and healthy beverage. The primary sweetener used is stevia leaf extract, which is derived from the Stevia rebaudiana plant and is up to 300 times sweeter than sugar. Stevia is also a zero-calorie sweetener, making it an excellent choice for those watching their calorie intake.
- In addition to stevia, Olipop sodas contain Cassava root syrup. Prebiotic fibers that cannot be digested by the body but instead feed beneficial gut bacteria. These fibers also have a slightly sweet taste, which enhances the overall sweetness of the Olipop soda.
How Does Olipop Taste?
Olipop is a unique type of soda that combines prebiotics, plant fiber, and botanical extracts to support digestive health while delivering delicious flavors. The soda comes in 12 different flavors, each with a unique taste that is sure to satisfy your cravings.
When you take a sip of Olipop, you’ll first notice that the drink is not as sweet as traditional sodas. This is because Olipop does not contain any artificial sweeteners such as aspartame.
The sweetness level of each flavor varies, but all are balanced with a pleasant tartness and carbonation. The flavors are not overpowering, but rather subtle and refreshing, making them perfect for those who want to enjoy a soda without the guilt.
Can I Have Olipop Soda While Pregnant?
Expectant mothers may wonder if they can enjoy Olipop soda during pregnancy. While Olipop is a healthier soda, it still contains caffeine in a few flavors and botanical extracts that may not be safe for pregnant women.
It is recommended to consult with a doctor before consuming Olipop drinks during pregnancy.
Are Olipops Caffeine Free?
Three flavors in Olipop have caffeine, 1. Vinegar Cola, 2.Cherry Cola, 3. Dr.Goodwin and the remaining flavors do not have caffeine.
For those seeking a caffeine-free soda, Olipops is a great option. Not only are they free of caffeine, but they are also low in sugar and calories.
Why Does Olipop Need to Be Refrigerated?
If you’re wondering why Olipop needs to be refrigerated, it’s because it contains live probiotics that need to be kept at a cool temperature to maintain their potency. The Olipop Ingredients, prebiotics, botanicals, and plant fiber are sensitive to temperature and can degrade quickly if not stored properly.
While Olipop can survive outside of the fridge for a few days during shipping, it’s best to refrigerate it as soon as you receive it to ensure maximum freshness and effectiveness. For optimal taste, it is recommended to refrigerate Olipop for at least 12-24 hours before consuming.
Can Olipop be Stored at Room Temperature?
According to their company’s website, The answer is Yes, It may live briefly outside of the refrigerator, but it’s best to keep it away from heat.
It is advised to store it unopened at temperatures below 75 degrees Fahrenheit to preserve its freshness. So be sure to find a cool, dry spot to store your Olipop if you intend to stock up on it!
Is Olipop like Kombucha?
While both Olipop and Kombucha are fizzy drinks that promote gut health, they differ in their ingredients and fermentation process. Kombucha is a fermented black tea drink that contains probiotics, which add healthy bacteria to your gut.
Olipop, on the other hand, is a prebiotic soda that contains prebiotics, which feeds the healthy bacteria in your gut. So while they may share some similarities, they are distinct beverages with unique health benefits.
Can Olipop Cause Diarrhea?
While OLIPOP Sodas are designed to support gut health, it is possible that consuming too much prebiotic fiber could lead to diarrhea or other digestive discomforts.
It’s important to start with a small amount and gradually increase your intake to allow your body to adjust. If you experience any negative side effects, it’s best to consult with a healthcare professional.
Can Olipop Cause Acne?
No! The Ingredients in Olipop support your skin health, and drinking Olipop soda may help remove your acne. The ingredients in OLIPOP Sodas, such as prebiotics and fiber, can help improve skin health by promoting a healthy gut microbiome.
Can Olipop Make You Constipated?
No, Olipop sodas are designed to support gut health and promote regularity. The prebiotics and fiber in Olipop can help improve digestion and prevent constipation. However, if you have a pre-existing condition that affects your digestive system, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional before consuming any new foods or beverages.
How Much Does Olipop Cost?
When it comes to Olipop Sodas, you may be wondering about the cost. The price of Olipop varies depending on where you purchase it from and the quantity you buy. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Online: Olipop’s official website offers a variety of purchasing options. A 12-pack of Olipop costs $35.99, which comes out to about $2.99 per can.
- Retail Stores: Olipop is available in select retail stores across the United States. The price may vary depending on the store’s location and the quantity you buy. Purchasing a 12-pack in-store may offer a discount.
- Subscription Services: Some subscription services offer Olipop as part of their monthly delivery boxes. According to their official site, Subscribers get 15% off on every order they place and Free shipping.
- The cost may vary depending on the subscription service and the number of items included in the box. Be sure to check the subscription service’s section on the website for pricing information.
How Long Does Olipop Take to Ship?
If you’re excited to try Olipop sodas and wondering when they’ll arrive, you can expect delivery within 10 business days of your charge date.
However, if you live in LA or NYC, you can opt for same-day shipping!
Don’t worry if you’re not in these cities, as Olipop plans to expand this perk to more regions soon.
Once you place your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your order details. When your order ships, you’ll receive another email with a tracking number. If you have any questions about your order or shipping, Olipop’s customer service team is available to help.
If you love Olipop and want to save money, consider subscribing to their service. You can choose delivery frequencies every 2, 4, or 8 weeks and save 15% off your recurring orders.
You can also pause, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time via text. And Olipop offers 45 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Fizz-tastic: 5 Refreshing Recipes to Make with Olipop Soda
1. Olipop Margarita Mocktail
This mocktail is perfect for those who want the taste of a margarita without the alcohol. Olipop Classic Root Beer adds a unique twist to this classic recipe.
- 1 can Olipop Classic Root Beer
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt, for rimming (optional)
- Rim a glass with salt, if desired.
- In a shaker filled with ice, lime juice, orange juice, and cilantro.
- Shake well and strain into the rimmed glass.
- Top up with Olipop Classic root beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro and a slice of lime.
2. Olipop Ginger Peach Bellini
This cocktail is perfect for brunch or a summer gathering. Olipop Ginger Lemon adds a refreshing flavor to this classic bellini recipe.
- 1 can Olipop Ginger Lemon
- 1 ripe peach, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- In a blender, combine diced peach, honey, and sparkling water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour peach mixture into a champagne flute.
- Top with Olipop Ginger Lemon.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
3. Olipop Pomegranate Paloma
This cocktail is perfect for those who love a tart and fruity drink. Olipop Vintage Cola adds a unique flavor to this classic Paloma recipe.
- 1 can Olipop Vintage Cola
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Grapefruit wedge, for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, and agave syrup.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with vintage cola.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
4. Olipop Hibiscus Mojito
This mojito recipe is perfect for those who love a refreshing and minty drink. Olipop Strawberry Vanilla adds a unique twist to this classic recipe.
- 1 can Olipop Strawberry Vanilla
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, lime juice, honey, and mint leaves.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with Olipop Strawberry Vanilla Soda.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
5. Olipop Blueberry Basil Smash
This cocktail is perfect for those who love a fruity and herbaceous drink. Olipop Vintage Cola adds a unique twist to this classic smash recipe.
- 1 can Olipop Vintage Cola
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a shaker, fill with ice, add muddle blueberries, basil leaves, lemon juice, and honey.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top up with Olipop Vintage Cola.
Comparing Olipop and Poppi Plant-Based Sodas
Olipop and Poppi are two popular plant-based sodas known for their unique flavor profiles and health benefits.
Both brands have several flavors available, with Olipop offering mostly fruit flavors while Poppi has a mix of both fruit and herb-focused sodas.
There is no specific answer to this question as it depends on personal preference. Olipop and Poppi are both brands of prebiotic soda that aim to promote gut health.
Some people may prefer the taste or ingredients of one brand over the other, so it’s best to try both and decide for yourself.
Which one is Healthy? Olipop Vs Zevia
Olipop is a non-alcoholic soda brand that uses natural flavorings and plant-based ingredients like monk fruit, stevia, and prebiotic fiber to provide a healthier alternative to traditional sodas.
Zevia, on the other hand, has zero sugar and is sweetened with stevia extract.
Olipop contains some sugar and can be slightly sweeter than Zevia.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference as both soda brands are more healthy than traditional sodas.
So why not sip your way to better gut health with Olipop? Your taste buds (and gut) will thank you for it!
#OLIPOPSodas101 #OlipopSodasforguthealth #GuthealthyOlipop #HighfiberOlipop #LowcalorieOlipop #LowSugarOlipop