Keto Recipes: Delicious Keto Casserole as Main Meals
I feel like starving, so let’s dive into the recipe directly.
- ½ Pound corned Beef
- 1 Package cream cheese
- ½-Cup low sugar Ketchup
- 2 Cups Swiss cheese
- 1 Can Sauerkraut
- ½ Teaspoon of caraway seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of pickle brine
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt cream cheese in a low-heat skillet; stir in ketchup and mayonnaise.
3. Add the sauerkraut, Beef, and Swiss cheese after a few minutes
4. Mix until the cheese is completely melted.
5. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the pickle juice. Fill a prepared baking dish half with this mixture and top with the remaining Swiss cheese.
6. Bake until the cheese has melted, then serve. Serve with caraway seeds as a garnish.
Enjoy Your Delicious Keto Casserole…….
Net Carbs Per Serving : 6gms.
Share this with your friends…