7 Best Ways to Prevent Varicose Veins. Try VARICORIN in 2023.
The statistics surrounding varicose veins in the USA are surprising, to say the least. In fact, roughly 1 in every 2 people over the age of 50 years suffer from varicose veins!
That’s quite shocking when you think about it, and even more so when you consider that there are more than 40 million people in the United States with varicose veins – that’s nearly 17% of the population!
In fact, around half of all women between the ages of 20 and 50 suffer from varicose veins, according to statistics from the American Venous Forum (AVF).
Almost half of all varicose vein sick people have a family history of the disease, which indicates you may be at a greater risk than the others if you have one or more close family members who also have this disorder.
Varicose veins are more common in women. According to AHA’s Study on May 18, 2021, Found that “Varicose veins are common in older adults,” and “Confirmed female sex, greater height, and higher Body Mass Index were associated with varicose veins “.
What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted blood vessels that bulge just beneath the skin and are most common in the legs. Any vein near the skin’s surface could become varicose. These blue or purple bulges usually appear in your legs, feet, and ankles. Varicose veins are also known as venous insufficiency or venous reflux.
Affiliate Disclosure: A few links on this page are affiliate links, from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. Thank you for the Support.
What are the Causes of Varicose Veins?
Increased blood pressure in the veins causes varicose veins.
Veins are an important part of the circulatory system, carrying blood from the body back to the heart. However, when veins are damaged or weakened, they can become varicose.
This condition is caused by faulty valves or walls in the veins, which allow blood to pool or even flow backward (a condition called reflux). As the veins enlarge and distort, they can become quite unsightly.
What are the risk factors for Varicose Veins?
Several factors can increase your risk of developing varicose veins. These include:
Family history: If you have a family member who has varicose veins, you may be more likely to develop them yourself.
Increased pressure in the veins: This can be caused by being overweight or obese, standing for long periods, or wearing restrictive clothing.
Hormones: Pregnancy, taking oral contraceptive pills or hormone replacement therapy can all cause an increase in hormone levels, which can, in turn, lead to varicose veins.
Age: Your risk of developing varicose veins increases as you get older.
Inactivity: If you don’t move around much or take part in regular exercise, your veins may not get the opportunity to properly circulate blood. This can lead to vein problems.
Leg injury: A previous injury to your leg could also make you more prone to developing varicose veins.
Tobacco use: People who smoke have a chance to develop varicose veins.
What are the symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose Veins symptoms include:
- The bluish vein or veins bulging
- The color of the skin changes all around the veins
- Leg swelling
- Leg aches and pains
- A sensation of discomfort and heaviness in the feet and legs
- Itching in and around the veins
- Leg cramps at night.
- Agitated legs
What are spider veins?
Both varicose and spider veins are types of venous insufficiency diseases, but they appear differently. Varicose veins are larger and thicker than spider veins. They resemble red or blue spider webs or tree branches and are close to the surface of the skin.
Spider veins can appear anywhere throughout your body, but they are most commonly found behind your knee, on your feet, or your face. Varicose veins most commonly appear on the feet and legs.
How to Diagnose Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are visible and close to the skin’s surface. Your Physician will feel and examine your veins while you are sitting or standing, and about your symptoms, family history, physical activity levels, and lifestyle to diagnose varicose veins.
To determine the health of your leg veins, your doctor may perform an imaging test, such as an ultrasound or X-ray.
7 Best Ways to Prevent Varicose Veins.
What are the best ways to prevent Varicose veins?
- If you want to keep your blood flowing properly, avoid long periods of standing still. Instead, take regular breaks to stretch and walk around. This is especially important if your job requires you to be on your feet for long periods.
- Elevating your legs can also help to encourage blood flow to your heart. Try lying down and raising your feet above your waist for a few minutes each day.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is another important factor in keeping your blood flowing properly. Excess weight can put extra pressure on your blood vessels, so losing any excess pounds can help improve circulation.
- Staying active and moving frequently can help improve circulation. Avoid sitting still for prolonged periods, and try to get up and move around as much as possible.
- Quitting tobacco use is also crucial for maintaining healthy blood flow. Smoking damages blood vessels and decreases blood flow, which can lead to a variety of health problems.
- Compression stockings are another tool that can help with circulation issues. These socks or pantyhose compress your veins and help blood circulate, which can prevent varicose veins from getting worse.
- Make sure your clothes fit properly as well. To encourage blood flow, avoid wearing clothing that is too tight around the waist.
Please remember Varicose Veins are common and treatable.
Why Should I try the VARICORIN supplement in 2022?.
According to NIH, Horse chestnut seed extract has traditionally been used to treat joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal issues, fever, leg cramps, and other ailments.
Horse chestnut seed extract is now promoted as a treatment for Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI). Decreased blood flow in the veins of the legs, can cause leg pain, swelling, itchy skin, and other symptoms, irritable bowel syndrome, sexual dysfunction, and other conditions.
VARICORIN Supplement Composition derived from Nature (Plant Based).
- Horse chestnut seed extract is the Major ingredient in VARICORIN Supplement.
- VARICORIN is a multi-ingredient food supplement with American Witch Hazel and Horse Chestnut Seed Extract that aids in the maintenance of proper blood circulation.
- Because of the Grape Wine Extract content, the product also benefits the blood circulation system and the condition of blood vessel walls.
- Butcher’s Broom Root alleviates the sensation of heavy legs, and the Gotu Kola Leaf Extract promotes peripheral circulation and the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- The VARICORIN food supplement contains ingredients that have been shown in clinical studies to improve the appearance of legs and support the health of blood vessels.
- VARICORIN possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodic, and healing properties. For beautiful and flawless legs, protection against varicose veins. VARICORIN helps to reduce symptoms associated with leg swelling, spider veins, hemorrhoids, and feelings of heaviness in the legs, and increases blood circulation!
- VARICORIN can be used by both men and women to treat blood vessel inflammation. However, the supplement is especially recommended for women who suffer from varicose veins, Spider veins, and broken blood vessels.
How to use VARICORIN?
The manufacturer recommended taking 2 capsules daily, preferably 30 minutes before a meal. Take the supplement with 300 ml of water.
Check VARICORIN Official Site:
#preventvaricoseveins#varicoseveins #veinhealth #veincare #healthyveins #preventingvaricoseveins #varicoseveinprevention #veinhealthtips #veinhealthawareness #veinhealthmatters #veinhealthadvocate #veinhealtheducation #veinhealthsupport #veinhealthylifestyle #veinhealthyliving #veinhealthmanagement #veinhealthandwellness #veinhealthpreventiontips #veinhealthawarenessmonth #veinhealthtipsandtricks #veinhealthylife #bestwaystopreventvaricoseveins